Forum rules

ONLY PAID UP MPSOC MEMBERS CAN POST ITEMS FOR SALE.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ADVERT.

New topics may need authorising before they are seen on the forum this will be done asap by the MPSOC team.

Once a new topic is posted it will be locked and buyers should contact the seller by PM. ANY post made before the topic is locked will be deleted so please ensure you only send PM to seller with your intention to buy

Items offered for sale must be yours, no links to other people’s stuff on other forums or 'listing on behalf of a mate' etc.

Please post a full ad using the standard format below with a description of the item for sale.

If this format is not used then the thread will be deleted.

The ad must state a price that you'd be happy to accept for the item. A price with 'or offers' or something similar is fine, just asking for offers is not.

A picture must be included at the SAME TIME as placing the advert or it will be deleted.

Please state whether you are prepared to post or deliver the item, and whether the cost of delivery is included in the asking price. If it is a large item for collection only, then please state your location.

No eBay links - we have a section for items on ebay please use this.

No 'gauging interest' threads - the item is either for sale or it is not.

Once sold please PM a member of the MPSOC team to have the topic moved to the sold section, however all 'for sale' threads will be moved after 3 months (from original posting date) to the sold section so it is up to the seller to re-advertise if required.

Lastly, please be cautious when purchasing items for sale advertised here or anywhere else. The use of this forum to advertise items for sale does not give or imply any guarantee by the forum, its administrators or moderators, as to the trustworthiness of the seller or the suitability of the item for its intended use. The forum is only a medium for advertisement; the forum, its administrators and moderators accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the advertisement of an item for sale or any subsequent transaction.

STANDARD FORMAT

Subject - Item For Sale

Description - Full description including (as a minimum), condition, how old, on or off vehicle, and what it does.

Price - Do NOT just say open for offers please state a price with ONO if you would like. Postage included, collection only or additional. If collection post location and distance you are happy to travel.(if applicable)

Photo - NOT a link to another website, please attach or use copy and paste from a photo site (like photobucket etc.)

Post subject: For Sale, 2009 (59 Plate) Mazda 3 MPS Gen 2 Modified
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:47 pm 

Vehicle: MPS3 mkII
Bhp: 330
lbf·ft: 370
Colour: True Red Solid
For Sale!
2009 (59 Plate) Mazda 3 MPS Gen 2 Modified

This is a very difficult decision for me to make and with a very heavy heart, I need to get myself a bigger car as my family has grown with two small ones and my MPS can not accommodate us anymore.

Because this on the MPSOC forum im sure you will already know what the MPS is and what it’s all about.

The car its self has just clocked over 98K, This car has been my family daily and work horse hence the mileage, currently with a new arrival the car isn’t being used that much only to go to and from work so mileage will not increase an abnormal amount until I start my new job 3rd April “travelling to London 3 times a week”.

The Body work of the car is in good condition from the front sides & back. The front bumper of the car is covered in stone chips from travailing with work. This has never really been a problem for me from the mileage I did, if I was keeping the car a new year’s treat for me would have been getting the bumper touched up.

The car is cleaned regularly either by myself or a local valet whom I have used for years since moving up to Birmingham. When cleaning its washed, waxed and polished to keep the shine and looking good as possible “as seen when viewed”.

The interior of the car is in very good condition considering having a 4 year old and baby in the back. There are no rips or tears in the seats front and back, recently bought a whole new interior as my drivers seat welding broke underneath. I will include the rest of the interior if wanted by buyer. All of the speakers are working brilliantly and if you know of the MPS they come with BOSE speakers out the factory which you can’t really fault them no matter what music you are into.

The way the car drives is brilliant and faultless and very easy to live with for a daily car, one of the best bits is that you can drive the car fast without really trying. I have many Bolt on Modifications included with the car;

• BNRS3 “I have checked for Play on the Turbo and there is minimal play in the shaft”
• HTP 3" INTAKE
• AUTOTECH HPFP
• FORGE INTERCOOLER
• TOTAL MPS DOWNPIPE
• FALKEN TYRES “fronts only, Recently just had to change the rears”
• 3" PIPEWORK & MIJ BACKBOX
• COBB v2
• 3PORT EBS
• TB COOLANT DELETE
• FORGE V2 BPV
• JBR REM 88a
• DAGHER TUNED
• 3BAR MAP SENSOR
• ISC SUSPENSION N1 COILOVERS
• HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS

I also have many parts for the car which I have no yet had time to put onto the car, from my memory I have the following;

• PCV VALVE
• INJECTOR SEALS
• GEARBOX MOUNT
• BRAIDED BREAK LINES

From the supporting modifications the feeling of the power that the car has is unbelievable. The car its self isn’t a slouch out of the factory so when adding more power it makes for a good time, surprising a lot of people on the roads.

I have always used Shell Vpower or Tesco 99 octane since the engine really will not work well with anything else. The car has always been serviced twice a year with my all fluid changes done every 3-4K miles. The car has recently had a MOT in October which it has passed with flying colours and I assure you it should in future days to come. Pads and disks have only been changed last hear and still have plenty of Meat on the pads. MOT will run out on the 23rd October 2017
I have always let the car warm up and cool down before I go anywhere even if it’s just up the road to get some bread and you look like a pillock just sitting in the car with the engine on but its for a good cause!

The car has recently undergone a new VVT timing chain back in October when the car had clock over 92K so you can have a piece of mind that the chain will not need changing for a considerable amount of time, I have the full receipts of the parts bought and from the local garage who fitted the Timing chain.

The specification of the car is

 Lane Departure Warning
 Bluetooth
 Cornering Xenon Headlights
 Cruise control
 Electric mirrors
 Folding rear seats
 Headlight washers
 Heated mirrors
 Heated seats
 Height adjustable drivers seat
 Isofix child seat anchor points
 Parking sensors
 One Touch Electric Windows
 Sat Nav
 Steering wheel rake adjustment
 Traction control
 Digital climate control
 Bose sound system
 Trip computer
 In dash 6 disc CD changer

As you can see I have modified the car to my own taste as I use the car everyday and I wanted it to become a great experience for me to drive around to keep me entertained no matter the cost. And I can assure you that you too will have the same experience when coming to test drive the car.

The car has a full history from new and has all receipts that show what’s on the car and all the service stamps. Car will come with a Spare key & many Parts, its Fully HPI clear since I had checked before buying the car. I still have the print out as proof however please feel free to conduct your own HPI check on the car.

Bad Parts of the car which I feel need addressing is front bumper Paint work as said before “Seen in attached Photo”, The Clutch will probably need changing as the car will be coming up to 100K “The Clutch is good at the moment there is no slip or burning smell”. There is a knocking sound when changing gear this is nothing to worry about as I have taken it to the garage to be checked over and they have assured me this is only the engine mounts “the rear engine mount has already been changed to JBR REM 88a, I have got the gearbox mount ready to change just needs the drivers side engine mount. The Down pipe is also slightly blowing which you can hear from the passenger side, I should get this sorted however before being bought as I will probably buy a new one or get the current down pipe welded up “either way I will let you know”. I have noticed in the back where my sons car seat is it has dented the back bench, this isn’t a problem has I have a spare back bench to replace this one “seen in attached photo”.

The price of the car I have determined from the Age to the mileage and condition of the car and I feel this is very competitive price, however I am very open to offers! The car is available to view anytime in Birmingham, Oldbury although I am happy to travel if needed.

The private plate will not be included in the sale however it will take up to a month to remove the registration plate from the V5. You can still put down a deposit if you like the car and once the plate has been removed I will let you know. Original number plate is VO59 USN as seen in photos of number plates in the boot of the car.

Please feel free to ring me on 07475635435 to ask any questions about the car or you can text if you would like to either way i don't mind.
I do have a walk around video of the car as well if wanted.

Edit, please don't PM me on forum as for some strange reason i can not reply to any PMs as they get stuck in my outbox?!?

you can email me on Gavinbeaton@rocketmail.com

I'm looking for £7,500 ONO.
Sold as seen

BNRS3-HTP 3"-INTAKE-AUTOTECH HPFP-FORGE INTERCOOLER-TOTAL MPS DOWNPIPE-FALKEN TYRES-3" PIPEWORK & MIJ BACKBOX-COBB-3PORT-EBS-DICE DUST CAPS-TB COOLANT DELETE-FORGE V2 BPV-JBR REM 88a-DAGHER TUNED-3BAR MAP SENSOR

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]