Forum rules

ONLY PAID UP MPSOC MEMBERS CAN POST ITEMS FOR SALE.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ADVERT.

New topics may need authorising before they are seen on the forum this will be done asap by the MPSOC team.

Once a new topic is posted it will be locked and buyers should contact the seller by PM. ANY post made before the topic is locked will be deleted so please ensure you only send PM to seller with your intention to buy

Items offered for sale must be yours, no links to other people’s stuff on other forums or 'listing on behalf of a mate' etc.

Please post a full ad using the standard format below with a description of the item for sale.

If this format is not used then the thread will be deleted.

The ad must state a price that you'd be happy to accept for the item. A price with 'or offers' or something similar is fine, just asking for offers is not.

A picture must be included at the SAME TIME as placing the advert or it will be deleted.

Please state whether you are prepared to post or deliver the item, and whether the cost of delivery is included in the asking price. If it is a large item for collection only, then please state your location.

No eBay links - we have a section for items on ebay please use this.

No 'gauging interest' threads - the item is either for sale or it is not.

Once sold please PM a member of the MPSOC team to have the topic moved to the sold section, however all 'for sale' threads will be moved after 3 months (from original posting date) to the sold section so it is up to the seller to re-advertise if required.

Lastly, please be cautious when purchasing items for sale advertised here or anywhere else. The use of this forum to advertise items for sale does not give or imply any guarantee by the forum, its administrators or moderators, as to the trustworthiness of the seller or the suitability of the item for its intended use. The forum is only a medium for advertisement; the forum, its administrators and moderators accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the advertisement of an item for sale or any subsequent transaction.

STANDARD FORMAT

Subject - Item For Sale

Description - Full description including (as a minimum), condition, how old, on or off vehicle, and what it does.

Price - Do NOT just say open for offers please state a price with ONO if you would like. Postage included, collection only or additional. If collection post location and distance you are happy to travel.(if applicable)

Photo - NOT a link to another website, please attach or use copy and paste from a photo site (like photobucket etc.)

Post subject: Mazda 3 MPS 2008 low milage 335bhp
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:30 pm 

Vehicle: MPS6
Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
Colour: Titanium Grey Metallic
Mazda 3 mps 2008 low milage 335bhp

Here is my mazda 3 mps the the best colour true red.
It has only covered 52000 miles and has full mazda service history. Loads of paperwork with the car for everything, all parts etc etc and 2x keys,

I bought the car almost 2 years ago totally standard and have done all the mods to make it in to the car that it is today, it has just has a rolling road check and made 335bhp and 341ft lbs of torque. Has MOT till August. Had life shine done approx 4 years ago and still looks very nice.

Outside the car looks almost standard which is how I wanted it to stay. Even the Jetex exhaust looks standard, the badges etc are done gum metal grey. I also have a spare set of standard wheels done in gun metal grey to match but they are not on the car at the moment, but will be included, Couple of other touches such as the front number plate holder removed and a slightly smaller front plate fitted, front wind deflectors and front fog lights slightly tinted. The car has a few age related stone chips but these are only stone chips as these mazdas seem to get. No dents or scuffs or anything at all.

The interior is as new. Mps floor mats all round and the half leather seats are perfect. It also has the legendary Bose sound system with 6 disc changer built in and aux point.

Modification wise it has a number of things, first off it has genuine

Brembo brake pads all round and new standard front discs, new front top mounts, front anti roll bar drop links and front anti roll bar D bushes (polly bushes) to stop the common rattle these cars can get. All theses have been changed in the last 2000 miles, as has the engine oil using the a genuine hks oil filter, gearbox oil changed to ford gear oil to better suit the LSD box. It has Goodyear eagle f1 tyres on front and toyo proxi's on rear all in very good condition. It also has

Genuine full Jetex exhaust including decat pipe, total mps down pipe modified so welds are better, (sounds just perfect, quiet when stood and nice on power),

Full Sure intake with sidewinder pipe and all silicone hoses inc intercooler hoses, and sure return pipe,

Uprated top mount intercooler from total mps with surround,

Auto tech high pressure fuel pump internals (hpfp),

Cobb v3 running map to suit all mods making 335bhp and 341ft lb's,

Turbo oil feed restrictive banjo bolt and new washers fitted.

I have fitted led lights where possible to freshen up the look of the car.

All in all a very nice mps with low milage and a very good spec. Milage is just over 52k and I use it at weekends so may rise slightly. Any questions please call or text as I'm sure there are things I have missed.

£7495 Ono

07453322698. Thanks Andy.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by coulson on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]