Forum rules

ONLY PAID UP MPSOC MEMBERS CAN POST ITEMS FOR SALE.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ADVERT.

New topics may need authorising before they are seen on the forum this will be done asap by the MPSOC team.

Once a new topic is posted it will be locked and buyers should contact the seller by PM. ANY post made before the topic is locked will be deleted so please ensure you only send PM to seller with your intention to buy

Items offered for sale must be yours, no links to other people’s stuff on other forums or 'listing on behalf of a mate' etc.

Please post a full ad using the standard format below with a description of the item for sale.

If this format is not used then the thread will be deleted.

The ad must state a price that you'd be happy to accept for the item. A price with 'or offers' or something similar is fine, just asking for offers is not.

A picture must be included at the SAME TIME as placing the advert or it will be deleted.

Please state whether you are prepared to post or deliver the item, and whether the cost of delivery is included in the asking price. If it is a large item for collection only, then please state your location.

No eBay links - we have a section for items on ebay please use this.

No 'gauging interest' threads - the item is either for sale or it is not.

Once sold please PM a member of the MPSOC team to have the topic moved to the sold section, however all 'for sale' threads will be moved after 3 months (from original posting date) to the sold section so it is up to the seller to re-advertise if required.

Lastly, please be cautious when purchasing items for sale advertised here or anywhere else. The use of this forum to advertise items for sale does not give or imply any guarantee by the forum, its administrators or moderators, as to the trustworthiness of the seller or the suitability of the item for its intended use. The forum is only a medium for advertisement; the forum, its administrators and moderators accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the advertisement of an item for sale or any subsequent transaction.

STANDARD FORMAT

Subject - Item For Sale

Description - Full description including (as a minimum), condition, how old, on or off vehicle, and what it does.

Price - Do NOT just say open for offers please state a price with ONO if you would like. Postage included, collection only or additional. If collection post location and distance you are happy to travel.(if applicable)

Photo - NOT a link to another website, please attach or use copy and paste from a photo site (like photobucket etc.)

Post subject: mk1 3 mps (57 plate)
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:53 am 
Global Moderator

Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
Decided to put the feelers out there and sell my mps.

Its a 2007 57 reg mk1 mazda 3 mps in mica black. I have owned the car since it was 11 months old with 8000 miles on the clock. I travelled to Croydon london to buy it on 2/8/2008. The car is in immaculate condition and has had no expense spared on it.

Spec is as follows

Mileage 73,800
Service history - full mazda up until 36,000 miles then serviced and looked after by myself. I have EVERY receipt for anything spent on this car. Has all the standard mps refinements such as xenon lights , Bose stereo ,LSD ect ect.

Car is lightly modified and made 287bhp when last dyno'd.
Mods are all bolt on and the car can be returned to standard should the prospective buyer wish. It has never failed an mot. had the vvti/timing chain replaced at 71,000 miles by David Hastie.

Current m.o.t runs out in September 2015

Cp-e nano air intake
Cp-e 75 durometer rear engine mount
Cobb turbo inlet pipe
Forge recirc valve in black
Custom ss 3" secondary de cat
Custom as 3" cat back exhaust with 5" inward rolled tail pipe
Short shifter plate
Powerflex poly front anti roll bar bushes
Jbr adjustable rear anti roll bar
Koni sport adjustable shock absorbers all round (only 5000 mikes old)all suspension top mounts were also replaced at the time of fitting with genuine ford items.
Standard eibach lowering springs
Hel braided brake lines with 5.1 fluid
Spin on oil filter conversion with sandwich plate for gauge sensors
Uniroyal rainsport 3 tyres all round
18" after market alloy wheels powder coated in gunmetal.
Genuine mazda clear rear foglight
Wind deflectors

In the last 12 months the car has had new discs and pads all round(standard spec) along with new drop links and front lower arms. The engine oil has been changed every 6000 miles. The gearbox oil changed annually regardless of mileage with motul hypoid 300 75/90 oil(no diff whine what so ever). Coolant and brake fluid are also changed annually. The air filter is removed,cleaned and liked every 6 months. Has had a 4wheel laser alignment carried out annually.

The interior has the standard half leather interior. I have fitted the cp-e triple gauge pod on the dash with Prosport white/amber boost,oil pressure and oil temp gauges.also has an x car link fitted with aux and iPod connection. Genuine mazda bootliner

The car has never been in any collisions and had a full respray in 2012 due to stone chips caused by a gritter so the body work is immaculate give or take the odd stone chip. The car is washed every week and clayed every 3 months along with polished, sealed and waxed on a regular basis. Wheels are removed every 3 months and cleaned polished,waxed and sealed.

The car has wanted for nothing other than usual wear and tear parts and the parts I've chose to buy for it. Be sad to see it go but would like to move on to a different car now. There is no outstanding finance on the car.

Some recent pics from last week after a wash,clay,wash,polish,black home glaze,poorboys sealant and dodo juice wax

A good few pics there. I'll add any others I've missed such as the triple gauge pod. Thanks for looking. Any questions feel free to pm me or to arrange a viewing/test drive please pm me. :thumbs:

Looking for £5750 o.v.n.o!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]