Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: Hey guys, just a warning if looking to buy MPS
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:59 pm 
Non Member

Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
Im making this thread for others who should be aware that someone is selling a car without water in the expansion tank. They may top it up now but they uploaded a video on youtube showing the empty coolant expansion tank and i think anyone on here should know.

Its of a youtuber who i shall not name but anyone who watches vids of cars probably know of him because in all fairness he is really good guy but this incident is really shady.

1st off when he uploaded this video selling his car he does a walkaround and shows the engine bay, there looks to be no coolant in it.

I saw 2 comments saying theres no water in it and i went back a few hours later to see if he replied to the said comments or if anyone else had noticed

But to my amazement the comments wernt there he must of removed them. I then left a comment about how he should put some coolant in it before anyone comes to view the car who has any clue about what there looking at, and that i hope he wasnt selling a car with engine issues.

My comment was removed, so im here now to warn you and for anyone to spread the word if you or a mate are thinking of buying his car.

This thread is in no way a troll thread or hate, i dont want for him to get hate but maybe can let other people know on the comment section until he removes your post, i was slighty interested in the car myself but the road tax put me off when i done some research.

BTW without naming the guy, he sold his EP3 Type R to buy a Mazda 3 MPS which he doesnt like and wants to sell after 1 week of ownership (slighty fishy). It looks to have no coolant in it so who knows whats going on with it.

If this against Forum rules then i apologise.

Post subject: Re: Hey guys, just a warning if looking to buy MPS
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 pm 
Global Moderator

Vehicle: MPS6
Bhp: 549
lbf·ft: 449
Colour: Titanium Grey Metallic
I'm sure I have seen this video and I believe the guy only had the MPS for a short period of ownership..... like less than 2wks?!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2010 MPS3 Mk2 Forged / Sleeved Engine, CS Cams and Crower Valve Springs, BNR S4 Turbo, HTP 3.5" Intake, HPFP Internals, 2050psi Fuel Rail Relief Valve, JMF Intake Manifold, DNP Exhaust Manifold, Dual OCC Setup, Cobb Turbo Back Exhaust, Airtec FMIC, Port Methanol Injection ..... Tuning in progress with a goal of 480-500bhp :-)

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:05 am 
MPSOC Member

Vehicle: MPS3 mkI aero
Bhp: 400
Colour: Black Mica
Ye I think I've seen this vid also.

His words were the interior isnt basic enough for his liking or something.

White mk1 facelift isnt it with a private plate? *might have narrowed this down a bit too much* lol!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:52 am 

Vehicle: MPS3 mkII
Bhp: 315
Colour: Velocity Red Metallic
Yeah I don't think he purposely would have not had coolant. If anything it would have been the previous owners fault. He has a youtube channel dedicated to cars, I doubt he would be not putting coolant in his car if he had had it for a while

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:09 pm 
Non Member

Bhp: 0
Thats the one, hope hes not selling a faulty car but he must be really clueless to not make sure theres coolant in it either before buying it and before selling it.

I really like the Mazda MPS myself shame hes not keeping it as it would of been nice to see them in the light abit more.

Cheers guys.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]