Forum rules

ONLY PAID UP MPSOC MEMBERS CAN POST ITEMS FOR SALE.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ADVERT.

New topics may need authorising before they are seen on the forum this will be done asap by the MPSOC team.

Once a new topic is posted it will be locked and buyers should contact the seller by PM. ANY post made before the topic is locked will be deleted so please ensure you only send PM to seller with your intention to buy

Items offered for sale must be yours, no links to other people’s stuff on other forums or 'listing on behalf of a mate' etc.

Please post a full ad using the standard format below with a description of the item for sale.

If this format is not used then the thread will be deleted.

The ad must state a price that you'd be happy to accept for the item. A price with 'or offers' or something similar is fine, just asking for offers is not.

A picture must be included at the SAME TIME as placing the advert or it will be deleted.

Please state whether you are prepared to post or deliver the item, and whether the cost of delivery is included in the asking price. If it is a large item for collection only, then please state your location.

No eBay links - we have a section for items on ebay please use this.

No 'gauging interest' threads - the item is either for sale or it is not.

Once sold please PM a member of the MPSOC team to have the topic moved to the sold section, however all 'for sale' threads will be moved after 3 months (from original posting date) to the sold section so it is up to the seller to re-advertise if required.

Lastly, please be cautious when purchasing items for sale advertised here or anywhere else. The use of this forum to advertise items for sale does not give or imply any guarantee by the forum, its administrators or moderators, as to the trustworthiness of the seller or the suitability of the item for its intended use. The forum is only a medium for advertisement; the forum, its administrators and moderators accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the advertisement of an item for sale or any subsequent transaction.

STANDARD FORMAT

Subject - Item For Sale

Description - Full description including (as a minimum), condition, how old, on or off vehicle, and what it does.

Price - Do NOT just say open for offers please state a price with ONO if you would like. Postage included, collection only or additional. If collection post location and distance you are happy to travel.(if applicable)

Photo - NOT a link to another website, please attach or use copy and paste from a photo site (like photobucket etc.)

Post subject: MK1 3 MPS Aero Sport For Sale
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 pm 

Vehicle: MPS3 mkI aero
Bhp: 260
lbf·ft: 280
Colour: True Red Solid
MK1 Mazda 3 MPS Aero For Sale

Preliminary sale ad, will get some better pictures soon once it's been cleaned properly, and all the stickers have been removed.

Currently waiting for the paperwork for the new number plate to come through for it as I had my personal plate on it, as soon as that has cleared it can be taken away.

Mileage is currently on 95,866, this won't change much as it isn't being used.

2 Previous owners, first being a family, second was an enthusiast like myself.

MOT Expires 11/08/2016 (no advisories)

Have all the paperwork and history for it, including original sale receipt. Full service history, with Mazda to begin with, then a few indie garages, and I've serviced it myself since I bought it in April 2014. I've changed the oil every 4000 miles, all the receipts for the oil are in the folder. Oil was changed 3 weeks ago and the car has done less than 50 miles since. VVT was done at 72k. Original clutch but doesn't slip or vibrate. 4 very good Vredestein Ultrac Vorti tyres. Original turbo, doesn't smoke on idle or on boost. Brakes are in excellent condition, loads of meat on the pads front and back. During my ownership I have replaced:
- front anti roll bar bushes (with powerflex poly bushes, unfortunately do creak slightly due to the material but this doesn't affect the performance)
- front suspension top mounts
- front drop links
- brake lines and fluid (replaced with HEL braided lines and DOT5.1 fluid)
- spark plugs (NGK Laser Iridium)
- gearbox oil: I've ended up changing this 3 times to try and help with diff whine, Redline MT90 seems to have pretty much sorted it, although it can occasionally be heard on full lock at low speed. This is common with these cars.

Not much mods wise: currently has a second decat but I will be putting the cat back in if I get time as I have a buyer for it. Also has had the middle resonator removed for bit more noise, it is fairly loud at low speed but it doesn't drone at all at motorway speed. It's got a K&N panel filter for a little bit more noise , this has been regularly cleaned. The HEL stainless steel brake lines have made the brakes much firmer and much more precise Also has Team Heko wind deflectors. A few bits have been sprayed black, the front bumper has only been plastidipped so can be peeled off.

The steering wheel has been re trimmed by Royal Steering Wheels and is in brand new condition. Perforated leather to the sides, smooth leather top and bottom with red stitching, larger thumb grips and an MPS logo on the bottom.

Bad Bits:
Paintwork isn't perfect, usual stone chips on the bonnet and bumper, and unfortunately there a couple of small door dings. The car does clean up well though. Interior is in great condition for the age and mileage. The wheels were sprayed by the previous owner and it has started to chip and flake, so these could do with a re spray really.

Reason for sale: wanted something cheaper to run and fancied something rear wheel drive so got myself and E46 BMW. Will be very sad to see this car go, it has been brilliant.

Located Oxfordshire (OX7), viewings welcome. Please bring proof of insurance if you want to test drive it, otherwise I'd be happy to take you out in it.

Feel free to message with any questions.

Asking for £4,300 OVNO.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]