Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: WIN a Karcher K2 with Chris Knott this October
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:21 am 

Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
WIN a Karcher Pressure Washer with Chris Knott this October!!

Get a quote from Chris Knott Insurance's special car insurance scheme in October and we'll enter you into our draw to WIN a Karcher K2 Car Pressure Washer. It comes with all the car attachments so you can keep your pride and joy in tip-top condition.

Either call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 or request a callback using our online form at http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote - all calls to the Chris Knott Quoteline are free even from mobiles.

When we quote you a price, that'll trigger your automatic entry into the draw. Simple as that.

This draw is for new policies only and doesn't include Chris Knott renewals - you have your own year-round benefits. Genuine quotes only please - we will ask the winner for proof of their due date just to confirm they are eligible.

Whether you win the main prize or not maybe you'll be saying what this satisfied car club member said:
"Thanks for insuring me with such a great quote, I purchased there and then! Nearly £200 cheaper than my renewal!" dolphinfriendly, JagInfo

PS. We'll be announcing the winner of September's prize shortly. Someone has won £150 mods/car parts/accessories of their choice and we'll be letting them know early next week.

And there's the Virtual Show & Shine Competition which has now closed on our social media pages. The winner of this Summer's competition will be selected tomorrow and they'll receive a £100 Amazon Voucher.

We hope you'll agree that we offer more than just boring old car insurance. Give us a call and see how much you could save and maybe you'll win this month's prize.

MORE HAPPY CAR CLUB/FORUM MEMBERS
Feedback received about the Chris Knott scheme in the last week or so:

"Big thanks to Chris Knott - spoke to Kathy was a lovely person knew what she was talking about and an excellent quote of £350 for me :) Many Thanks." Ash1990, FiestaSTOC

"Wow just got a quote from Chris Knott beaten everyone else and then some. One very happy soon to be new customer. Highly highly recommend giving them a call." Triggerboos, VWAudi Forum

"Got my documents thankyou and thankyou for making it really easy, Cathy. Declared mods and you beat my previous insurer by over £100, £250 if you add the mods on." Shel, Hyundai Coupe

"Must say, I spoke to Rebecca today who was very helpful, not only did she match my already very good quote from Admiral, she actually beat it by about £60 with all my modifications properly declared. Definitely worth the move to Chris Knotts, it was nice saying my car has a remap without trying to explain to an Indian that a remap is not a suspension change, nor is it a chip that goes on the side of the engine. Will be ringing up to confirm in the next few days." Alex121, Volvo Forums

"All mods declared and got a lovely quote of £300 today! Lovely stuff! Beat Sheila's Wheels by £12, but it's still about £140 less than my Swift Cover renewal. I prefer having my insurance with a modified car insurer anyway. Happy days!" JaceMindu, Hyundai Coupe OC

"I have just renewed my EP3 cover with yourselves and my Mrs has just swapped her FN2 cover to you as well. Very happy with the service. She is only 26 and saved over £200 with yourselves so can't argue with that." al_typeR, Type R Owners

MPSOC INSURANCE - the club's preferred insurance partner
QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles)
CLUB CODE: MPO-153
MPSOC Insurance is powered by Chris Knott Insurance who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Post subject: Re: WIN a Karcher K2 with Chris Knott this October
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:35 am 

Only MPSOC members can see this content, click here to sign up for membership

MPSOC Insurance is powered by Chris Knott Insurance who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Post subject: Re: WIN a Karcher K2 with Chris Knott this October
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:27 am 

Only MPSOC members can see this content, click here to sign up for membership

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]