Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: New mps owner liverpool
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:19 pm 
Non Member

Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
Hi guys just picked up 06 mazda 6 mps bit tatty but got me 110 miles home no issue
She is going straight to my garage i use tomorrow for full inspection and service up to now im looking for front bumper as this has had slight knock and also ill be looking for fmic kit i shall post pics up tomorrow glad to be back in the world of tuning

Post subject: Re: New mps owner liverpool
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:27 pm 
MPSOC Member

Vehicle: MPS3 mkI aero
Bhp: 256
lbf·ft: 280
Colour: True Red Solid
Welcome, tbh i dont think you should really bother with a front mount, if the cars standard that is, id be putting the money towards either intake/decat/hpfp/bpv.

Now Sold...Mk1 3 MPS Aero Facelift;-Corksport Stage 2 SRI+TIP//Forge BPV V2//Custom 2nd Cat & Resonator Delete//Cp-e REM 60a//SF Ssp//Kinugawa Banjo Bolt//Rear Tints//6k H-Lights//L.E.D.S//Shell Helix Ultra 5W 40//K&N Oil Filter//Goodyear Eagle f1 asymmetric 3's//

*Gone but not forgotten; moist silver mazda 6 mps*

**Winners only do what losers dont**

Post subject: Re: New mps owner liverpool
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:30 pm 
Non Member

Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
richie3mps wrote:
Welcome, tbh i dont think you should really bother with a front mount, if the cars standard that is, id be putting the money towards either intake/decat/hpfp/bpv.
Hi mate sorry for late reply yes i have intake straight through ss decat system and forge bov uprated disks and pads but all this was done before i owned her so am keen to put my stamp on her, she has just had full service and cv boots done and today i recived a full polly bush kit from flow flex in north wales so that will keep me busy for the weekend. Do you know if there is anyone on this site who has successfully upgraded there gear box as i know they suffer? Mine is fine atm but further down the line im thinking about more bhp and transmission upgrade wpuld be on the list?? Cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]