Hello and :welcome:

Post subject: Re: New MPS owner...
 Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:52 pm 
Non Member

Vehicle: MPS6
Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
daviemps wrote:
Hello and :welcome: as jim said the badge might still be in the owners book :thumbs: if it is and you don't want it send it this way, i like my MPS badge :D you will be happy with your 6MPS, It could have been worse you could have bought an even slower 3MPS :lol: Ooh yeah and an even slower silver one :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you daviemps :cry: - picked 6MPS up at the weekend but there's no sign of the badge in the owner's handbook or anywhere else for that matter. Maybe the previous owner kept it as a souvenir - he's certainly kept the original MPS branded mats.

Does anyone know if the original mats are still available? I can't seem to find any online and I've not had a chance to call a Mazda dealer yet.

Car is excellent - only problem at the moment is the amount of fuel I'm getting through due to my chronic inability to restrain my heavy right foot... :lol:
The bizarre way Mazda choose to display fuel consumption on the trip computer makes me laugh too - litres per 100 miles - my mental conversion to MPG is so slow that I generally give up and just enjoy driving the car :) .

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:10 pm 
Non Member

Bhp: 0
lbf·ft: 0
Colour: Titanium Grey Metallic
No worries mate :thumbs: I don't think you can get the mats any more, why not get a tailored set made up, as for the mpg just leave the clock display up and enjoy every minute in your car :thumbs:

Titanium 6MPS, Cpe XL TIP/CAI, AEM Filter, PTP HPFPI, NGK Plugs, Forge recirc valve, C&C Custom 3'' System, Cpe RMM, J-Speed SSP, Eibach pro springs, Gloss Black RX-8 Wheels, Falken rubber, M-Tech D&G disc with yellowstuff pads all round, HEL BBL, DOT5.1 Fluid, Red Calipers, Black out badges and Tints.
To fit = Hd lip, Sure Anchors
289bhp & 295ftlb

Future Mods = Corksport TMIC

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:52 pm 
MPSOC Member

Bhp: 310
lbf·ft: 325
Colour: Black Mica
Hello and :welcome: only problem with black is the seagulls love it :mad:

Asuka Racing alloys 225/40/18 Kumho rubber.2.5in Power Flo cat back,BBR Hybrid Turbo,BBR Downpipe (200 cell cat) 3 port boost solenoid Upgrade TMIC, HPFP, Simota SRI & Tip, Forge re-circ dv. colder plugs. Front and Rear DBA slotted discs braided lines & Hawk Pads.H&R springs & B8 Bilstein shocks.Rolled archs, debadged.Corksport front strut brace.CP.E rear engine mount Barone stage 2 short shift plate & bushings & heavy shift knob.LED tinted rear light cluster.Oil temp Boost & oil pressure guages Tinted windows Carbon Fibre badges and interior

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2